Wired to Learn
Ensuring learning readiness in the school beginner: A training course offered over distance (i.e. a correspondence course – no class time required).
While this course is particularly aimed at Foundation Level teachers, it is equally popular with Psychologists, Occupational Therapists and other helping professionals who may wish to benefit. CPD points are awarded for a successful outcome.
The course consists of a DVD, a User’s manual and a workbook. The content of the workbook, consisting of multiple choice questions and questions requiring written answers is based on the information in Wired to Learn.
Once the workbook has been completed, it should be forwarded to ILT for assessment. The required pass mark is 80%. Following successful completion of the course, an ILT certificate will be forwarded to you with details of the course reflected on it.
Time needed for completion of course
- Careful viewing of the DVD (about 1 hour)
- Studying the User’s Manual (about 2 hours)
- Answering theoretical questions in the Workbook, with the User’s Manual and DVD as an aid (about 2 hours)
- Working with volunteer children to practice assessment and movement activities (about 2 hour)
- Working with a volunteer child or group of children to practice administration of the Developmental Movement Sequence (about 2 hours)
- Completing a report in the workbook on the practical work conducted with children (about 1 hour)
Total time needed: 10 hours
For CPD points and ETDP-SETA credits for the ILT courses click here.
For the cost of this course, click here
To register for this course, please send us an email